Thursday, December 22, 2011

Blood Rights

Hello, my fellow readers! I have read Kristen Painter's, "Blood Rights". This book was out of this world! Kristen is able to create characters that you will love, hate, or be deathly afraid of. The character I liked best in this book was the heroine (of course), Chrysabelle. She is a modern day version of 'Buffy the Vampire'. She is someone who can hold her own in a fight. She's not afraid to fight for someone she cares about even when the odds are against her. The other character I liked is Doc. He is Malkolm's sidekick even though Malkolm would never tell him that. Doc sticks by Malkolm's side through anything. He's in love with a ghost and he would fight to the death to save her. This book created a whole new world for me. Kristen is able to paint an image with words!

I have not chosen my next book but will keep you posted. Due to the holidays coming up I'm sure I'll have a lot to post next year. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Stay tuned...

1 comment: