Thursday, May 24, 2012

New York to Dallas

Hello, my fellow readers! I have been busy reading again and I can't believe I have been away from it for so long. My husband on the other hand is not too thrilled. The most recent book I read and couldn't put down was J.D. Robb's, "New York to Dallas". I enjoy Eve and Roarke and the rest of the gang. This book was one of the best because she returned and faced her demons in Dallas. I like how J.D. Robb set the scene in Dallas. Eve had to struggle a lot through this book not only with personal issues but also with chasing down a killer. Thank goodness for Roarke being the husband that he is, was there to help her. This is a must read especially if you are looking for something other than romance. J.D. not only gives you romance but also murder and mystery!

Until next time...keep reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment